Accommodation in Budapest - Hungary (www.midterm-budapest.com)

Dear Members,

i am planning to stay in Budapest on May 2020, i’d like to take a flat for 1-month, reasonable so i found this site:

Does anyone know this site?

Many Thanks
Kim
Greetings from Toronto

Is this in Buda or Pest? They are on opposite sides of the Danube. Buda is the side with Castle Hill, but is also largely residential and hilly, while Pest is on the northeast bank, which is mostly flat, and is the location or the Parliament Building, the main business district, most well known restaurants, the Zoo, the Central Market, most museums and parks, and other tourist attractions.

Hi,

So midterm-budapest offered me a flat at 5 district.

Thank you
Kim

Dear Kim,

I am from Hungary and I can help you how does it work if you want. :slight_smile:
This flat is beautiful and well-located, I think it is a good choice, but I don’t know it personally. Maybe you need to know that generally flats here costs less than this price, cca 500 EUR/month, rooms (when you share your flat with 1 or more hungarians or foreigners, students etc) are 150-300 EUR/month.
I don’t know what kind of accommodation are you looking for, but there are a lot of Facebook groups for foreigners (especially Erasmus students) who want to find a flat here, I recommend to join some of these groups and get some information :slight_smile:

Feel free to write me if you want to know any other things about living here!
Emese

Many Thanks Emese for your kind email, actually we took a nice flat from midterm-budapest, (Eur 650 for 1-month, all-included)
Have a nice week!
Kim