Additional Information Requested: Sea of Stars and Castle House

Every week, Atlas Obscura receives contributions to our Places and Foods database that need more pictures, more information, or just a little more love from readers who might have firsthand experience. Each week we post a couple of these incredible “Stubs” here in the forums and ask our readers to take a look and add additional information and images.

If you’d like to help improve these places, click through below and submit your contributions using the two buttons located just below the place title. By improving our Place and Food entries we can make Atlas Obscura more useful to travelers and curious readers alike.

This week we’ve got an amazing pair of locations that we’re hoping you can help us fill out. First up is a bioluminescent beach in the the Maldives:

And then there’s an Alaskan house, built to look like a little blue castle:

If you’d like to see more places where we could use some more help, check out all of our Stubs here .

I saw the bioluminescent algae when I was in the Maldives about ten years ago, not got anything to add to the article unfortunately but it’s definitely one of the odder things I’ve stumbled across on a beach

1 Like