Any way to create private entries?

I was hoping that I could use the Atlas Obscura “would like to see” function to keep track of everything on my tourist bucket list because the “Nearby Places” map makes it easy to find cool places near me, and I can get more selective as they get further and further away. However, I’m finding a few cool places that are simply not tracked in Atlas Obscura, which are on my list. Specifically, Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart, and Richardson Farm’s Corn Maze. I don’t really have the energy to write full articles about these places, especially as I haven’t experienced them yet, but I’d still like to be able to track them on the site.

So what I’d really like to do is be able to add private entries to my “would like to see” list, which don’t have to meet the quality standards of the public site. Then, if I visit those places, I’d be happy to write an article about them.

@the8thbit Just from what I’ve run across, it appears people create place entries and then never submit them for publication, effectively keeping them private. I’ve noted that you can add one of your own unpublished entries to lists, and even set the “want to visit” tag on it, while it’s still awaiting review.