Full Tilt Ice Cream and Pinball Arcade

Welcome to the Atlas Obscura Community discussion of Full Tilt Ice Cream and Pinball Arcade in Seattle, Washington. Ask questions or share travel tips, experiences, pictures, or general comments with the community. For the story behind this place, check out the Atlas Obscura entry:

1 Like

05/23/19 - I was fully prepared in advance to dismiss this ice cream as coasting off the novelty of the pinball arcade. I stand corrected! The waffle cone was freshly pressed and the maple bacon HAD STRIPS OF MACON IN IT. Excellent ice cream. The pinball selection is modest but I saved my quarters as I suck ay pinball.

1 Like

This is great news! Thanks for sharing the good word with the rest of us.

I’m happy to get to make an entry for Full Tilt! They are just down the road from us and, in addition to being a fun and quirky place to play some old school video games, skee ball, or pinball — they’ve got the best ice cream in town! They have a lot of unique flavors (including yummy vegan selections), but their salted caramel is so tasty that I rarely get anything else. They also sell local beers, and even offer a beer shake (doubt I’ll ever try that). I also recommend a stop across the street at Proletariat Pizza (which also has some great vegan and vegetarian options). We were there last weekend, here are a couple of pictures.

1 Like