Good travel agency

Hey guys!
I plan to visit Croatia with my husband and my two sons. Have you been there? Where to go and what cities to visit? I need some inspiration.
Also, I was looking for a travel agency to help us plan our trip. Any suggestions?
Thanks

2 Likes

hi Jessy. me and my family visited croatia last year, it was just devine. we went island hopping and saw split, dubrovnik and some islands like mljet, brac, hvar and korkula. what is your plan to visit?
also i would recoment https://tourcroatia.co.uk/ to help you with your trip. we contacted them 6 months in advance and they helped us organise everything. we even had organised tour of split and dubrovnik. so cool! anyways, check them out, maybe they can help you.

2 Likes

On my 3rd trip to Croatia I traveled to many islands on a traditional motorized sailing boat with about 20 passengers. We swam into many island towns after dropping anchor. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name of the Slovenian travel agency that did it. I wish I could remember because I am thinking of taking my wife on a first trip to Croatia in 2021 and my nonnegotiables are places I have missed like Pula and Krka.

3 times in Croatia? wow, i envy you :slight_smile: when i was doing a researching for our trip last year I saw that the agency i went with has some small cruises to pula and krka. i managed to find it for you. the cruise goes all the way from porec to dubrovnik. i would love to go to the northern region of dalmatia one day. anyways, here is the link, i hope it helps. Grand Adriatic Supreme Cruise From Poreč to Dubrovnik 2020/2021 Book Today!