Gospodor Monument Park

Welcome to the Atlas Obscura Community discussion of Gospodor Monument Park in Toledo, Washington. Ask questions or share travel tips, experiences, pictures, or general comments with the community. For the story behind this place, check out the Atlas Obscura entry:
https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/gospodor-monument-park?utm_source=atlas-forum&utm_medium=referral

Thank you to the person who posted this! I have driven by the Gospodor Monument Park a hundred times and always wondered what it was. Now I know! And I’ll have to try Camus Road to get a longer look.

1 Like

This looks awesome. Ill have to check it out.

I too drove past this many times without knowing what it was. (And in fact had not noticed it my first few times.) Glad for the article; I pulled off to get a better, if slightly farther-off, look.

05/11/20 - Actually it is possible to walk right up to the Monument from Camus Road. There is ample space to park at the pullout there. The gate is secured with baling twine but it is not locked, and there is no signage to indicate one is trespassing.