Leaderboards (again)

leaderboard

Hi,
I am bringing this up again because I do not believe that my concern has been adequately addressed.

1. Is it possible to edit our own leaderboard highlights? I’d much rather see which places I’m 1st/2nd/3rd etc. for having visited than edited or added.
  2. I know that the atlas is separated by country, so we can see who leads in each country in terms of additions/edits/visited, but would it be possible to see the leaderboards for continents and the entire world?

Am I the only one with this concern? My previous post on this matter did not get attention from other users so it may be that this feature does not bother them.

Thanks,

Hey again @AF1! While we haven’t received a great deal of similar feedback regarding the leaderboards, I hear your feedback, and appreciate the suggestions. There aren’t currently any plans to overhaul the leaderboard usability, but we are continuing to develop some changes to the ways that our user profiles which may change the ways that leaderboards work. In the meantime, I’m afraid the current leaderboards are all we have. That being said, I’m always happy to hear and help make the site experience better, so let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

I agree with this. I’d love a world leaderboard that is not based on 30 days.
Maybe also the ability to chose which records we show? I care about added more than visited for example.
And a list of a user’s most popular spots would be great!

Thanks for the feedback! I can’t make any guarantees about changes with the leaderboards at the moment, but it’s helpful to know that there’s interest in improving their usability. We’ll take it into consideration as we continue to develop future changes to the site.