Logan Airport 9/11 Memorial

Welcome to the Atlas Obscura Community discussion of Logan Airport 9/11 Memorial in Boston, Massachusetts. Ask questions or share travel tips, experiences, pictures, or general comments with the community. For the story behind this place, check out the Atlas Obscura entry:

[Update: July 9, 2019. Massport has cut a hole in the wall of the garage mentioned in the blog post below. You no longer have to go through the Hilton. From Terminal A, take the skyway to the garage, and then the elevator to level 1. As you exit the elevator bay, turn right and you’ll see the cut-out in the wall. As of July 9, it still looked like a work in progress, but Massport is clearly trying to make it easier find with signage and a new walkway.

I’ve learned not to trust addresses or GPS locations in Atlas Obscura, a common problem with crowd-sourced information especially for things that are described as “hard to find”. The direction on the blog link included in the description (Directions to the 9/11 Memorial At Logal International Airport) are correct, but the address and GPS location are wrong on this listing.]

The correct GPS is 42.366262, -71.022565 and the closest street address is for the Hilton Hotel at Logan Airport, 1 Hotel Dr, Boston, MA 02128.

Hey @hyland, I’m sorry for the incorrect information, but I appreciate your clarification. I’ve updated the coordinates on the place page at this time. Thanks again for the correction!

Thanks, Eric!