Lower Trenton Bridge

Welcome to the Atlas Obscura Community discussion of Lower Trenton Bridge in Morrisville, Pennsylvania. Ask questions or share travel tips, experiences, pictures, or general comments with the community. For the story behind this place, check out the Atlas Obscura entry:

2 Likes

So other than driving over Route 1 how does one actually get to see the bridge as represented in the images in this entry?

I was born and raised in Trenton, New Jersey. We lived in Ewing Township which is now a town.
This bridge is symbolic of home to me. It is symbolic of a better time.

Try Amtrak or Septa trains–they go right by. And I wonder why author refers to slogan as ‘catty.’

1 Like

Interesting. As much as I’ve traveled through New Jersey and Pennsylvania, I’ve never gone over this bridge or seen it before. Learning something new every day. Thanks for sharing.

You missed misunderstood my question.

“…how does one actually get to see the bridge as represented in the images in this entry

I doubt these were taken from the Amtrak or SEPTA trains given that Route 1 site between the Trenton Bridge and the train tracks.

https://goo.gl/maps/RRSx4D2vd5SSS6P28

Additionally one of the images is taken form an angle that shows below the bridge. I suspect a boat.