Montreal hotels

My husband and I will arrive by ship on Sept 14, 2019 and need a hotel, preferably in Old Montreal. Any recommendations from this board? We’d like no more than $200, U.S., but know that may not be possible. Thanks in advance for any replies.
A Texas Traveler

1 Like

Montreal and Quebec have some excellent web sites. If I remember right there are some bargain packages offered. Just google Montreal tourism you should get some hits. Tip: Montreal has a great subway system and an underground mall be sure to take advantyof both. Enjoy the experience! J

1 Like

I stayed at the Le Centre Sheraton Montreal for a business trip a few years back and found it conveniently located downtown and near a metro. It was an easy walk to Old Montreal.

1 Like

Thanks for your rec. I’ll check it out.

I know you’re expressly looking for hotels, @amazinc, but I’ve always had a ton of luck with Airbnbs in Montreal. This one looks perfect :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oops, I just realized I replied to @adipalm1 instead of the thread - sorry for the confusion! Le Centre Sheraton is within your $200 range but as @schultjh pointed out, AirBnB is also an option. I did enjoy going to Old Montreal and hope you also have a great time, @amazinc!

1 Like