Rocket Fizz

Welcome to the Atlas Obscura Community discussion of Rocket Fizz in Pasadena, California. Ask questions or share travel tips, experiences, pictures, or general comments with the community. For the story behind this place, check out the Atlas Obscura entry:

Why is this listed? This is a chain…is this the first Rocket Fizz to open?

It appears to be advertising!

1 Like

@AtlasObscura why is this here?

Thanks for all of your questions! This isn’t advertising, but I’m sorry if it seems less wondrous than some of the other places on Atlas Obscura. I can’t speak to the original editor’s decision to publish this place to the database, but while it is a chain, it’s also somewhere where you can try curious and singular drinks. We don’t often remove Places and Foods from the database, but I’ll have our editors take a look at this one.

@placesiam I can answer this! It was originally added a few years ago as part of an event in Pasadena that meant having dozens of AO places in a relatively small area. We’ll take a another look and see if we want to keep it or it should go. Thanks for bringing it to our attention! We 15k plus places it’s easy to overlook some :wink: