Suggest me top places to visit after Covid Lockdown

Hey, all the travel freaks, I am planning a long vacation after covid lockdown and I am here to know the best of the best places that I can hit after the lockdown to get a refreshing feeling and a calm mind as that would be the utmost requirement of the time. Do suggest to me top places and all the things that I can do or the foods I should try, in short everything you have experienced and want others to experience, please share.

Thanks

Checkout Kashmir (India).

@imshreyagopal Kashmir has plenty of stunning places to offer and most of them are not explored much. Though, after the revocation of Ar. 370, travelling in Kashmir has become difficult. The situation is still tense.

@emma0122 If you’re planning to visit India after the pandemic, I would recommend you to go on a tour to Spiti valley and Lahaul in Himachal Pradesh.

First of all it would help if you mentioned what destinations you have in mind.

Are you planning on heading to Europe, North America, Asia or Latin America ?

I would suggest to choose those places where cases are low at the moment. So in that case you can choose UAE and India.

There are several places to visit in UAE during this time as tourist crowd is low >> Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Burj Khalifa (tallest building); Museum and several other places.

For India >> Goa, Rajasthan, Uttrakhand. Avoid going to South as cases are still high there.