My boyfriend and I are planning a trip starting in Las Vegas and ending in Denver. We plan on driving through Utah to hit some parks. I am looking for recommendations on this area in general, such as:
- cool hikes/ natural stuff to do within the National Parks (I am a geologist so added bonus for cool rock stuff!)
- interesting non hiking stuff along the road
- good restaurant suggestions/ local food and cuisine
- stuff to do in Denver/Boulder Co.
- good/cheap places to stay (thinking airbnb right now)
- anything geological!