Westland London

Welcome to the Atlas Obscura Community discussion of Westland London in London, England. Ask questions or share travel tips, experiences, pictures, or general comments with the community. For the story behind this place, check out the Atlas Obscura entry:

This entry will have to be amended in some way. I visited Westland this weekend and they are currently in the process of packing up and moving out of the church. The place is still accessible for now, but most of the antiques are already gone or packed up (although the place is still stunning when it looks like a construction site). According to a notice at the old location they will reopen on 25th October 2019 at 295 Willesden Lane, NW2 5HY London. While the new location seems to be a nice enough old-ish house, what makes this entry special - being located in an old church - will have been lost. Any ideas how to deal with this situation?

Hi @simplissimus199, thanks for the update! I’ve gone in and added a line about the changing location. Once the place is moved, we can update the entry to reflect its new location, and amending the information to still remember its original space. Thanks again for the update, and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!