Where are these leaderboards?

Hi all!! I know this is probably a silly question but, I was just looking at my profile and it was talking about where I am placed on the leaderboards. I cant find what this is. Where do I find it? Thanks in advance!!!

2 Likes

They are taken down for now, hopefully will be up soon!
I really want to see mine updated too.

Leaderboards? Leaderboards for what?

places submitted

Did they ever get up again?

They said that they are working on it, but no news yet.

Hello! The leaderboards are back! Thanks for your patience with this. They unfortunately needed to be reworked to improve site performance and page load times, but we think we now have those issues solved.

1 Like

I swear, I must be blind as anything. I couldn’t find it,lol!

Here’s an example of one:

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Just looked at Stockholm and Sweden and I’m quite sure that it’s not giving the right number. Is it still syncing?

Ah, yes, for example the Stockholm leaderboard says you’ve added 15 places when in fact you have 33 published places. That’s not right—investigating!

1 Like

Thanks! Seems to work now. Do you know what was wrong?

Also on my profile it doesn’t say 1st places added to Sweden. But it does list some minor achievements. Could you also take a look at that? :slight_smile:

Hello! Thanks for letting us know, and thanks for your patience.

Do you know what was wrong?

The leaderboards are triggered to recalculate after specific kinds of activity, so some of them hadn’t been retriggered since we reintroduced them a few days ago. We recalculated all of them last night so they should be up to date, and they should continue auto-update going forward!

Also on my profile it doesn’t say 1st places added to Sweden. But it does list some minor achievements. Could you also take a look at that?

I’ve just checked on our backend, and you’re indeed in 1st place in many more areas than what’s shown on your profile :slight_smile:. I believe the profiles limit how many listings will show in each ranking, but we may want to revisit whether that still makes sense.

Thanks again for all of your wonderful contributions to the community! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey I noticed that the global leaderboards never came back to the main page, will that ever change? It would be nice to see who submitted the most over the last 30 days but also the general top 5-10 submitters/visitirs/editors.