Where to stay in Hanoi

Hi,

I am planning to visit Vietnam. Do you know any good place to stay?

I had a great time staying in AirBnBs in Hanoi! I stayed in one high-rise with a pool overlooking the city, which was very nice to have, although the apartment felt like it could have been anywhere. If you want something more soulful, look for an apartment in the city center built around a common courtyard. I rented a room in an apartment like this, where all the neighbors kept their motorbikes in the courtyard. In the mornings, I watched them scooter off as I ate fruit on the balcony.

1 Like

In Hanoi, you should stay in Old Quater

Hello, I’m just staying in Vietnam Cheers Hostel in the old Quarter and I highly recommend it to lowcost travellers. It’s a very nice and clean small hostel, approximately $4 a night with free breakfast (and beers). Very nice staff, perfect location just around the corner to the famous beer street.

Agree with above posts about the Old Quarter area!
For the accommodation, do some research on Booking site to pick one that suits you.

‘‘Absolutely the Old Quarter area’’ my Vietnam friend had advised when I was heading that land.
TBH, I very much thanked him and still do. That was very helpful.
I now recommend you the same. Search for your best booking and have a nice time. :wink: